The MUD has contracted with a Willis water utility company, C & R Water Supply, Inc. for operating and maintaining the systems and collecting water bills. Service related or emergency problems should be directed to them at (936) 856-4199 (24 hrs a day).
You can find out how much you owe each month by one of the following methods:
- Get your bill in the US Mail
- Sign up for PAYCLIX at WWW.PAYCLIX.COM/POINTAQUARIUS. It is free to sign up. Setting up a Payclix account is very simple. All you need is your account number and current balance due. You will get an email every time your bill has been tabulated and ready for viewing. There is NO cost to review your bill. This option helps alleviate any delays in US Mail delivery or in case you are away from your residence for an extended time.
- Call our Operator, C&R, at 936-856-4199
Point Aquarius MUD is now accepting payments online! Point Aquarius MUD has joined PayClix, an online bill pay service. Simply log on to https://www.payclix.com/pointaquarius and create an account. You will then be able to pay your bill online, and you will receive important updates from the District such as line breaks and water outages. Please note that in order to maintain competitive rates and tax amounts, there are costs associated with paying your bill via PAYCLIX:
- Credit – 3% of payment amount plus $0.79
- Debit – 2% of payment amount plus $0.79
- ACH – $0.79
Check or money orders can be mailed to P.O. Box 893, Willis, Texas 77378 or dropped in the drop box at our office at 114 South Danville, Willis, Texas 77378.
As a reminder, the water meters are read the last week of the month. Bills are sent out the 1st week of the month and payments are due by the 15th of the month. If payment has not been received by the 15th, a penalty is added and a “past due” notice is mailed on the 16th. If payment is not received by the 25th, water meters will be locked. Service disconnects, if warranted, are completed on the 26th. Service will not be restored until the past due balance and reconnect fee has been received.
Please note that any billing address changes or requests to disconnect service must be in writing. You may mail, fax, or bring your request to the office located at 114 South Danville in Willis.
The business hours of the office are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, closed from 12pm to 1pm for lunch.