Rest assured that the MUD and our operator do not enjoy nor is there financial incentive in shutting off water service to our constituents/customers due to late/nonpayment. There is indeed some quick turnaround pressures with respect to bill paying, especially in light of what some consider increased spottiness in US Mail delivery. The monthly bills are compiled and ready for distribution/mailing between the 27th and the 31st of each month. You can find out how much you owe each month by one of the three following methods:
- Get your bill in the US Mail
- Sign up for PAYCLIX at WWW.PAYCLIX.COM/POINTAQUARIUS. It is free to sign up. Setting up a Payclix account is very simple. All you need is your account number and current balance due. You will get an email every time your bill has been tabulated and ready for viewing.There is NO cost to review your bill. This option helps alleviate any delays in US Mail delivery or in case you are away from your residence for an extended time.
- Call our Operator, C&R at 936-856-4199
Please take advantage of the following options to pay your MUD bill:
- Check or money order can be mailed to P.O. Box 893, Willis, TX 77378
- Check or money order can be dropped in the drop box at our office at 114 South Danville, Willis, TX 77378
- Use the PAYCLIX account to pay with credit, debit or Automated ClearingHouse (ACH). Please note that in order to help maintain competitive rates and tax amounts, there are costs associated with paying your bill via PAYCLIX:
- Credit – 3% of payment amount plus $0.79
- Debit – 2% of payment amount plus $0.79
- ACH – $0.79
Payments are ALWAYS due on the 15th. Late notices are mailed on the 16th and the last day to pay is the 25th. Service disconnects, if warranted, are completed on the 26th. This is in accordance with TCEQ and PUC rules and regulations.